Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Directing Project





So, for those of you who don't know, every year in drama productions, the students do a director's project. I'm keeping myself accountable and working this year through a blog. Yay!

Thereabouts above lies one of my favorite short films of all time--a collaborative artistic creation from hitrecord, an online and collaborative production company started by Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I just love Metaphorest's voice--it reminds me of everything I want my show to be. "Iterations" is a touchstone for me--my controlling image. We'll see where it takes me.

I'm even considering perhaps making "Where the Wild Things Are" into a short film. I think it would probably work out really well. Anyhow, that's all for now. More to come, hopefully soon! I'm working on a playlist. Of course, now I have to include some stuff by metaphorest. Really like her voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment