Friday, October 4, 2013

The One...The Only....


Why must awesome things happen where I am not? Awesome things do happen where I am too, granted, but it just seems so much more awesome when you can't attend.

Awesome things at Case:
  • Club Vball Halloween 4s tourney during which costumes are worn
  • Arts after Dark: open mic night except from 9 pm to 2 am with free Chipotle
  • KSL. In general. They have everything.
  • Cleveland Orchestra screening Psycho with live music accompaniment
  • I get to play Les Miz.
  • I get to play Les Miz.
  • I get to play Les Miz!!!!!
Awesome things in Raleigh:
  • Raleigh Charter
  • no theory midterms
  • a movie theater I can get within 15 minutes, whenever I want
  • shower, bathroom, and sink all behind one lockable door
  • NC Symphony
Awesome things everywhere:
  • Ender's game movie
  • Thanksgiving break
  • ice cream
  • Halloween
  • the dismal failure of eReaders to catch on
I got a B on my first SAGES essay and in retaliation I have used needless repetition, awkward phrasing, sentence fragments, gratuitous exclamation marks, and a double negative in the only place I still can dammit - the Internet. Sorry readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment